- MCFRS Home
- Chief's Blog
Thursday, May 24, 2012
By: Lieutenant Pete Hageman
Fire Station #3 D-Shift
During the week of May 22-24 Station 3A,B,C and D Eng3ine, Res3cue, Lad3der trained on the City of Rockville climbing wall at 860 Avery Rd. With 2 Rock climbing walls in the first due, personnel increased their operational awareness on Rescues from difficult climbing techniques, personal rope skills, top belay, grigri belay, ATC belay and pick offs. All enjoyed the alternative rope training. Thank you to the City of Rockville for allowing us to utilize their recreational facility.
Information & Disclaimer
If you are reporting an emergency call
Social Media Policy: http://montgomerycountymd.gov/content/mcginfo/siteFiles/socialMediaPolicy.asp
Our Social Media & Web Links
- May 27-June 2 is Hurricane Preparedness Week.
- News Advisory - Officials Urge Extra Vigilance in ...
- Department Promotions
- Firing up the Grill? Keep these Safety Tips in Min...
- Going to the Pool or Beach This Weekend? Keep Thes...
- National EMS Week May 20 – 26, 2012
- Practice Makes Perfect!
- Passing of Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad Life ...
- The Elders
- In The Community
- 10 Bike-Related Recalls to Check Out Before You Hi...
- What's Invisible, Has No Smell, But Can Kill You?
- Check Your Home for These Recalled Recreational an...
- National Arson Awareness Week - Prevent Youth Fire...
- A Busy Week
- Arrest Made in Chevy Chase 3 Alarm Fire
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (134)
- ► 2009 (88)
- ► 2008 (21)